Shipping & Delivery
As our range covers a variety of items and processes lead times and freight method can vary. Below is a general guide but please contact is if you require more specific information. Lead time refers to the period between your order being placed with us and it being dispatched from us - to this you need to add the freight time.
All shipments are sent 'Signature Required' unless you advise us otherwise. We can track all dispatches so if you have any concerns then please contact us at email@example.com.
STANDARD LEAD TIMES:
- Local stock product with no embellishments: 1~3 working days.
- Local stock product with either print or embroidery embellishments: 5~10 working days.
- Local stock product with both print and embroidery embellishments: 8~12 working days.
- Internationally held stock product with no embellishments: 8~11 working days.
- Internationally held stock product with either print or embroidery embellishments: 12~17 working days.
- Internationally held stock product with both print and embroidery embellishments: 15~19 working days.
- Standard Made to Order Products (sports apparel and hardware): 4~6 weeks
- Detailed Made to Order Products (Tracksuits, Reserves Jackets etc): 4~6 weeks
- Dyed and Knitted to Order Products (cotton rugby jerseys): 12~16 weeks
Within NZ we utilise reputable courier companies for most items and general freight companies for some of the larger hardware shipments. Courier service is typically overnight within the North Island, 2~3 days to South Island destinations and a couple of additional days for rural delivery.
International freight options vary depending on the product and destination but typically we liaise with the client on economical and time appropriate options. In some cases we ship directly from international factories to international clients.